Why choose maaps for my firm?
In addition to our language skills, we also specialize in a variety of practice areas, including Family law, Estate planning, Business law, Entertainment law, Bankruptcy law, Immigration law, Intellectual Property law, and Legal research and writing. This means that attorneys can trust that MAAPS has the knowledge and expertise to handle a wide range of legal matters.
As paralegals and with supervision, we can handle many of the tasks that attorneys typically handle, such as drafting documents, conducting legal research, and organizing case files. This frees up attorneys to focus on higher level tasks, such as strategizing and representing clients in court. Having us on staff can help attorneys increase their productivity and efficiency.
Overall, hiring MAAPS as a virtual bilingual paralegal service can be a valuable asset for attorneys looking to serve a wider range of clients, increase their efficiency and productivity, and handle a variety of legal matters.
List of Law training
- Immigration Law
- Estate Planning Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business Law
- Entertainment Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Family Law
- Legal research and writing
services we offer
- Immigration meetings with USCIS
- Immigration forms
- Foreign Birth Certificate translation (Spanish)
- Foreign Marriage Certificate translation (Spanish)
- Foreign Divorce Decree translation (Spanish)
- Legal Research
- Legal writing
- TESS Search
- Case Preparation
- Case filing at applicable courthouse (Northern VA)
- Affidavit preparation
- Court Research and Document Retrieval
- And many more...