What can maaps do to fix my credit?
What is a Credit repair Specialist?
Credit repair specialists work with clients to review their credit reports and identify any errors or issues that may be affecting their credit scores. They then work to resolve these issues by contacting credit reporting agencies and creditors to request that the errors be corrected or removed from the credit report. In some cases, they may also negotiate with creditors to have negative items removed from a credit report in exchange for payment.
In addition to working with clients to repair their credit, credit repair specialists may also provide advice and guidance on how to improve credit scores, such as by paying bills on time, reducing credit card balances, and establishing a positive credit history.
Overall, credit repair specialists play a valuable role in helping individuals and businesses improve their credit scores and financial health by addressing errors and issues on their credit reports. You can be assured that MAAPS will work with you to improve your credit and help you to get your credit back on track.
For Businesses and individuals
List of services
- Reviewing credit reports: A credit repair specialist will review your credit report to identify any errors or incorrect information that may be negatively impacting your credit score.
- Dispute resolution: If errors or incorrect information is found on your credit report, a credit repair specialist will help you dispute these errors with the credit bureau and work to have them corrected.
- Debt negotiation: A credit repair specialist can negotiate with your creditors to lower your interest rates or negotiate a repayment plan that is more manageable for you.
- Credit education: Credit repair specialists can provide you with education and resources to help you understand how to improve and maintain your credit score over time.
- Credit rebuilding: A credit repair specialist can help you rebuild your credit by suggesting ways to increase your credit score, such as by opening new credit accounts or making regular, on-time payments.